Trip back to "Home"
I made a trip back to Bendemeer Secondary since it's the eve of Teacher's Day. It's really been sometime when I sit down with a group of familiar faces and just laugh all we want. I manage to do that TODAY! I met Farhana (the best sitting partner) and Effie to go back to school, we started laughing even way before we reach the school. It's really fun to just laugh crazily. Anyway, went to the Olive and Lavander room to find the teachers and I really miss lots of the teachers there. Many ex-students turned up today making the hall seem even packed than before, the performance was pretty average however a skit put up by the teachers was simply great and hilarious. Saw many of the 4e1s, I'm amazed that they actually came back and not much difference in them. Today was BSS Be Yourself Day, as compared to last year, it's less drama.
I had a great fun laughing and disturbing some of the teachers. Mr Leong is one cute teacher, he said that he remember us but need time to think and also mention that he had all the names in the "hard disk" (which happened to be the brain). When he saw shaoling and fails to recall, he said that he wont have lunch till he recalls and eventually he did. Going back and reminisce those days is splendid.
I had a great fun laughing and disturbing some of the teachers. Mr Leong is one cute teacher, he said that he remember us but need time to think and also mention that he had all the names in the "hard disk" (which happened to be the brain). When he saw shaoling and fails to recall, he said that he wont have lunch till he recalls and eventually he did. Going back and reminisce those days is splendid.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home